ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Awesome article re: organization and notetaking

<< < (2/11) > >>

dangerman 666:
The paper is thought provoking, but I'm starting to think the software is not really right for me.

J-Mac:
Looks cool. Similar to the old Grokker. I used Grokker for searching back when it was released as a beta but I had to drop it when they decided to go commercial with only a business version - at great cost. Pretty neat concept though.

Thanks!

Jim

tomos:
Looks cool.
-J-Mac (January 21, 2009, 12:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

Do you mean Chandler Jim?
- I'm still wading through the article and related articles, havent gotten to the software yet!
Some interesting stuff, some I just dont understand where it's going but will wade onwards when I have time later

Crush:
I have some new cool ideas when looking at this article (I´m not quite sure how to get it in effective, fast working code)... One of the biggest problem is to gather relevant and important informations you´re not looking for directly what´s in fact in most cases the reason of searching... very interesting.

Paul Keith:
Thanks for the OP who referred to this link. That said, I'm just wondering what's so special about the stuff written there?

I just skimmed the topics and while they have some ideas people might not have read before, I think overall the ideas were flawed in that they skim over the benefits of a well organized feature and use a poor example of it as a straw man to look down upon the features they criticize.

I'm not sure anyone wants to read a long detailed critic of the article and I'm far from a productive organized notetaker so I just want to know what impressed you guys about the article.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version