ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Complaints about Direct Access Text Expander Taking Ideas from Others - Split Topic

<< < (9/9)

bmms:
my irritation is growing with this constant moaning and whining.
--- End quote ---

Nobody is moaning or whining, Carol.

I made a statement, people answer on my statement and everybody tries to clarify their standpoint. Which is very much appreciated.

Certainly, there are different opinions but I hope this does not violate any forum policy as long as everybody respect each other and the language is clean.

But I agree that a certain endless loop is showing up. I never said anything about patents. Then, somebody brought up something about patents. Then I confirmed that my posting was never about patents. But somebody brought up something about patents again. Then I confirmed again that my posting was never about patents. But somebody felt the urge to bring up something about patents again. Then I confirmed again that my posting was never about patents. But somebody brought up something about patents again. It seems to never stop.

Indeed, this certainly has the potential to make me start moaning. :-)

actually by this point you have ceased to do any damage to your 'rival'.
--- End quote ---

If you read my later postings you will find that it was not my intention to continue to damage my "rival" as everything was said already. But I rather had to answer on other's replies. Just like this posting. Or shall I not answer postings if I feel that there is a misunderstanding?

I would argue that there is nothing that is really new in the market place anyway
--- End quote ---

Wow, you quoted a wonderful classic:
http://www.quotationspage.com/weblog/2005-08-26-239/

:-)

KenR:
Would someone with the ability to do so please lock this thread? You can blame me when JR comes knocking!

Ken

bmms:
who lacks the sense to see when his constant whining is an alienating force.-cranioscopical (February 03, 2009, 05:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

It is a misconception if you believe that I would not recognize that a few do not agree that I brought this topic up.

It seems that I fell into a snake pit. Is it that a few may have found themselves in a self-defence position in case that they entertain the same business of imitating or copying?!

No offence and no sarcasm intended, really! It just would explain all your hostile reactions. The sheer amount of motivation of defending the actual theft imitator feature-follower  ...well, your English is better than mine, so please add the appropriate word here ---> ....... <----- ...is worrying me.

Enough is enough? You are darn right it is! Especially (..)
--- End quote ---

App, picking my line this cheap and sarcastic was not only unfriendly but also completely unnecessary. You have not explained your motivation but just continued to bash, now even in an insulting manner.

Folks, let's leave it with that. It is really getting redundant and hostile.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version