ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Complaints about Direct Access Text Expander Taking Ideas from Others - Split Topic

<< < (3/9) > >>

bmms:
It was just that, if your ideas are being imitated over such an extended time, you hopefully understand that there can be a growing feeling to set the record straight.

I will stop here.

Carol Haynes:
Can I suggest that this thread is either locked or posts from both sides of the argument removed from the thread before round two starts!

mouser:
I suggest we split off the "complaint" about directaccess and move it to the complaints sub-board, and re-open for normal directaccess discussion.

Josh:
Mouser, If all that is going to happen is the two authors bicker back and forth then I feel that a split-off will do more harm than good. One of the authors has already "backed out" only to come back and try and reprove his/her point. I feel this thread is best locked until another discussion about DA or PE comes up.

mouser:
I have split the threads and move this one here.  The original thread is here: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=9984.msg147173#msg147173

I felt this was the fairest way to make sure everyone had their say and decorum was preserved.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version