ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Free Hosting that allows Javascript?

(1/2) > >>

thefritz_j:
Does anyone know of a free website hosting service that let's you host your own HTML pages, including pages that run Javascript?

I have a MSN "Space" and also a Google Page, but I don't think they let me do my own html files with Javascript.

(I hope this hasn't been asked before, I did do a "search" before posting.  8))

Thanks!

mouser:
dcmembers space of course :)

thefritz_j:
dcmembers space of course :)
-mouser (January 16, 2009, 10:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

I just don't know how many hits I'd be getting.  What are the storage and hits limit for dcmembers space?  I really only have a few KB to store, but I want to share the link with at least a dozen friends and family.  Maybe more?  I mean, I appricieate the offer, but I don't want to be a bad house guest!

app103:
Most free hosts allow javascript. Geocities allows it, and you can upload your own pages. (but they add advertising to them, like most free hosts do).

What you need to do is look for free hosting and not a free journal or blog like MSN Space is.

Try Google or TheFreeSite.

When you have found one you think you might want to sign up for, before you do, Google the name of the company with the words "malware" & "spyware", just to ensure that the host won't be attacking your visitors with nasties (there are many that do!).

h0meopathic:
000webhost.com

they've got a nice set up and a good deal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version