ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009 Free Promo

<< < (2/3) > >>

yksyks:
To edbro: Are we speaking about the same version? Mine has this:

Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009 Free Promo

Downloaded just now according to above mentioned instructions. By the way, thanks kanecitizen!

Carol Haynes:
It must be a backward step from version 8 because the opening screens of the installer say:

This is a full version!

To start the online registration procedure just select ‘Get Full Version Key’ in the ‘Internet’ menu. If you are not already online the program will prompt you to establish a connection to the Internet. Your free full version key code will then be sent to you to the e-mail address you provide. Select ‘Enter Reg/Trial Key’ in the ‘Internet‘ menu and enter the key code in the input field displayed. That's it!

Buy the Upgrade to Ashampoo Burning Studio 8!

As a registered user of this version you are also entitled to a special, low-price upgrade to Ashampoo Burning Studio 8! Just click on ‘Upgrade’ in the ‘Internet’ menu of the application.
--- End quote ---

(Emphasis mine)

It doesn't necessarily follow that it is less capable than BS8 as Ashampoo have a strange attitude to their application version numbers. If you do want to upgrade just wait a few weeks and you will get a cheap offer (or even name your own price) for the upgrade so there is no hurry.

Update - if you want version 8 just click upgrade now during the installation of v. 2009 and they already have a special offer (£7.49 in the UK, so about $8 US).

Also note - the serial key provided doesn't seem to be unique. I registered under an existing account and a new email address and both of those registrations (one on the German site and one on the UK site) are identical.

Further update - You can install this alongside an existing Burning Studio app (I have version 7 installed). It is all a bit confusing because BS2009 does an automatic update after installing and then reports (in Help > About) that it is version 2009 (8.04). There is no information that I can find that describes what the difference is between 2009 and version 8 that they want you to upgrade to !!

edbro:
To edbro: Are we speaking about the same version? Mine has this:
 (see attachment in previous post)
Downloaded just now according to above mentioned instructions. By the way, thanks kanecitizen!
-yksyks (January 16, 2009, 12:15 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, we are talking about the same version. Notice the lack of "Create a video DVD"

Carol Haynes:
edbro - If you have BS8 forget BS2009 - BS8 is an upgrade to BS2009 - see my post above.

yksyks:
Notice the lack of "Create a video DVD"
-edbro (January 16, 2009, 03:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sure, but I didn't have it in the previous (BS2008) version either. Does this option mean that it creates the necessary files and folders automatically?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version