ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

DonationCoder.com - Complaints, Problems, and Rooms for Improvement

<< < (12/12)

app103:
Don't feel bad. I didn't notice that button either, till after I made the post explaining how to edit the url.

I took a screenshot and edited my post to include it.  :-[

Target:
I knew the button was there, I just assumed... (DOH!!DOH!!DOH!!DOH!!)

thanks for the tip on the URL though, I'll (hopefully) put that to good use...

Nod5:
In many of the thread listings, specific to a user (such as the "new replies to your posts"), it would be nice to have an additional column with the number of new posts.-PPLandry (February 11, 2009, 03:26 PM)
--- End quote ---
good idea!

Another thought: on the "new replies to your posts" page maybe an additional condensed list of the N last threads that you yourself have posted to could be added at the bottom of that page. Because when logging in to check replies it can also pretty often be useful to quickly jump back to a thread one recently posted with no new replies now (perhaps you read replies earlier but didn't have time to post and now want to do so, or you want to edit what you've posted).

So what I am suggesting is that a list like that from the "Recent posts of: ___[user]____" page, but in the same compact format as the alternative "recent posts" page: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?action=recentdense

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version