ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

DonationCoder.com - Complaints, Problems, and Rooms for Improvement

<< < (6/12) > >>

Carol Haynes:
Darwin - just use control+click and you can do that now.

nudone:
Here's (a minor) one: I'd like to be able to click on a link on my "Unread posts" page and have the link opened in a new tab. Ditto for the main "Forum" page, actually... it would be nice to be able to keep the Forum page open and have any boards or messages that I click on open in new tabs.
-Darwin (January 18, 2009, 11:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

could use a browser that does 'drag and drop' opening. don't think firefox does it. MAXTHON does.

i.e. don't click the link, just click and drag the link away slightly - each dragged link opens in a new tab. i've been reading the 'unread posts' page like that for a long time.

the good thing with how it works is that the new tab opens up behind the current page you are on - so you can quickly go through the list and open the links you want. then just hit 'mark all messages read'.

tomos:
I don't know how many programs Skrommel has on his page but I find it very slow to find what I want and it takes a while to fully load.  If it has a way to alphabetize it or to group them to find them easier?  :-\
-techidave (January 17, 2009, 07:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

Dave, the links at the top of his page are in alphabetical order
It does take time to load all right ...

techidave:
Your right tomos, they are in order.  If you scroll down the page, they are not.  But when you click a link at the top of the page it should take you to it.  I guess I thought they should be in alphabetical order there as well.

Does his page have links to all of this programs??

Darwin:
Carol - OMG, I can't believe I hadn't discovered that one on my own  :-[ My excuse is my years of IE use where it is SHIFT-Click that opens a new window - when I moved to Maxthon, SHIFT-Click opened a new tab... Of course, as nudone notes, in Maxthon I got used to just using Maxthon's built-in mouse gesture to do this.

CTRL-click? Who knew?

Thanks!

PS as readers may infer from the above, I've switched to Firefox 3...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version