ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

DonationCoder.com - Complaints, Problems, and Rooms for Improvement

<< < (5/12) > >>

techidave:
I don't know how many programs Skrommel has on his page but I find it very slow to find what I want and it takes a while to fully load.  If it has a way to alphabetize it or to group them to find them easier?  :-\

His little apps are great but I don't know an easier way to post them either.

cranioscopical:
Well, since you ask about rooms for improvement...

...have you dusted that desk yet?

mouser command post

Darwin:
Well, since you ask about rooms for improvement...

...have you dusted that desk yet?

-cranioscopical (January 17, 2009, 10:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

Lashiec:
In addition to support most of the ideas expressed by my fellow DCers, I would like to add a couple of suggestions: One, the possibility to do range selection of posts in "Unread posts", and second, tooltips for the awards listed above each member avatar (that is, add alternative text to the pictures).

Darwin:
Here's (a minor) one: I'd like to be able to click on a link on my "Unread posts" page and have the link opened in a new tab. Ditto for the main "Forum" page, actually... it would be nice to be able to keep the Forum page open and have any boards or messages that I click on open in new tabs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version