ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

MOVE: Quick Serial Number Copy

<< < (2/5) > >>

Carol Haynes:
Thanks, that looks really useful.

I don't like the pop up window though - could the message "Copied to the cliboard" be suppressable or preferably just a note in the window of the item being viewed. Even better just have a copy button in the window ??

How easy would it be to allow multiple fields in the window (eg. Intervideo require 4 pieces of info to activate their software) and this could also allow serials that have to be entered in dicrete blocks of 4 or 5 characters, and don't tolerate pasting the whole thing, to be stored in an appropriate format. Each field would then need a copy button.

Another couple of useful features would be an EDIT tab and also sorting the list into alphabetical order.

Thanks though this is going to be really usefull.

Carol Haynes:
Thanks skrommel for the suggestion, but I can't see how AutoClip would help? Presumably I would have to store all the serial numbers with associated abbreviations. Trouble is I have hundreds of them and it would be just as hard to remember the abbreviations!

skrommel:
 :) AutoClip har two sections - one for clips and one for scripts. If you edit a scipt and add a tab between the sections of the serial, I think that should work OK. Both the scripts and clips can be accessed from the tray icon. Check out the screenshot in the previous post.

Skrommel

Carol Haynes:
OK I see what you are getting at - preumably I would have to store a copy of AutoClip in each applications download folder with it's own INI file, otherwise I would just have a list of scripts as long as your arm ;)

I know this is what I asked for but I think I am beginning to prefer the neat DB solution PhilKC has been working on. That has the merit that all the serials are stored in one place and are easily identified.

koncool:
A nice customizable perfect serial number database was made by egis/CORE, called Serials 2000. As far as I know it was written in Delphi, with no public source, and came with ~100 sample numbers which can easily be deleted to make it fully legal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version