ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Everything plugin for FARR

<< < (5/8) > >>

Nod5:
anishpat,
We'd better wait and see what Vrokolos says. But my guess is no. BTW, Everything seems pretty light on system resources.

Nod5:
Is there some easy way to make the plugin not display the match list but instead pass it to another plugin? I'm specifically thinking if it would be possible to make a better implementation of what I was previously aiming at with the half-finished album displayer plugin ( https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=13955.msg ).

Parts needed:
- users enters "[alias] [searchphrase]"
- Everything plugin searches [some specific folder(s)] for any subfolders that match [searchphrase] and includes a folder.jpg file.
(the [some specific folder(s)] needs to be set by the user somehow)
- Everything plugin returns matches, feeds them to another plugin
- second plugin outputs a htmlview mode grid with folder.jpg thumbnails similar to album displayer's output (above)

TucknDar:
With Farr there's a +sall switch to show more than the five, would it be possible for Everything to use the longer list view if over X results are returned? -justice (January 20, 2009, 04:46 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'd like to see this as well!

Otherwise excellent and really fast plugin. Thanks!

ak_:
This is great ! :)

Jespar:
Hey Vrokolos.

Still enjoying the fruits of your work with this plugin, thanks a lot. Is there any chance that you might fix the character problem? Is there anything I can do myself to fix it, like altering options?

Thanks.
Jesper.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version