ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > ProcessTamer

Process Tamer - LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.11.01 - Apr 23, 2009

<< < (8/14) > >>

mouser:
It took me a while just to get it recompiled with latest compiler, etc. so this is a minor release:

v2.10.01 - 3/27/09 beta

* Added support for the ConfigDir.ini file (allows setting custom directories for config files; better Vista and portable use).
* Updated manifests to insist on administrative rights (needed for Vista and later).
* Fixed issues in vista and with large fonts.
* Packaged more recent dcuhelper.exe update helper.
* Changed start-with-windows process to use registry instead of startup group.
* The programmers who designed Vista should be shot -- they have made it virtually impossible for me to make Process Tamer start with windows.  Vista insists on blocking it at startup.
* Fixed some hints and tab order in the Configuration dialog.
* Increased size of Min. Change Interval option.
I'd *really* appreciate a report from existing Process Tamer users to let me know if this version works ok (as well as previous version!), so i can push it out as a public update.

ewemoa:
FWIW, I installed 2.10.01 and have been using it for some hours w/o noticing any problems.

mouser:
I had a recent report from someone that the configuration tool was crashing as soon as it was started.. If this happens you could try the previous version of Process Tamer while i investigate.

joiwind:
I had a recent report from someone that the configuration tool was crashing as soon as it was started.. If this happens you could try the previous version of Process Tamer while i investigate.
-mouser (March 29, 2009, 07:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, same here. The config window just flashes for a second then disappears. I have gone back to the previous version.

win xp home

mouser:
ok so the problem is confirmed -- i'll try to work on it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version