ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > ProcessTamer

Process Tamer - LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.11.01 - Apr 23, 2009

<< < (11/14) > >>

Kenishi:
Dear friends

I'm really impressed by your programms and your website! :)
I never just say that to everyone :)

My problem on Windows 7 is, that it doesn't automatically boosts 64bit programms. Only on 32bit programs it shows a balloon message.. :/

And: How about a translation to german? I'll help you as much as I can as a student from Switzerland  :)

(Another topic: The smiley "; )" shows here as ;) .. A bug?)

blargenfluck:
i enjoy having my processor tamed (Intel T900 core2duo) However... it's just not cutting it completely. it is doing it's job, yes. However i think there should be a RAM tamer as well. Some people (like me) are limited to older equipment or equipment that is limited (3 Gigs ram max). However, For what I do on the computer... my ram gets used up with give or take 10mb freespace.
This process tamer has helped save my processor, but its still a losing battle when it comes to the lack of ram.

Any thoughts on building something like that or know where there already is one?

mouser:
I'm definitely considering adding some memory watching and "taming" options for the next version.

th3ophilos:
Thank you for this excellent piece of software!

Kenishi:
Good evening everybody! :)

Any news about a new version?
A beta version maybe? ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version