ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

windows 7 beta available for free Jan 9 (!)

<< < (8/33) > >>

Darwin:
At some point FF's auto refesh got me to a login page (from the download link at the page cmpm directed us to). I logged in... to a Server Busy mesage  ;D

Hirudin:
Oh cool! I got all the way to the registration page! At some point they even sent me a "confirm this is your address" e-mail.

What I did was logged in over at live.com, because the first time it looked like it was going to hang there.

I actually got a different error the second time I tried, and it actually had the words "productkeys" in it... exciting!
After hitting continue I either get the screenshot I posted above, or this...
windows 7 beta available for free Jan 9 (!)
Which apparently has some secure and some nonsecure items, it only stays up for a second, at which point it changes to this...

Darwin:
One thing of interest to note is that a 32-bit version of the beta is available. I *thought* that Win7 wasn't going to sihp in a 32-bit flavour (or am I thinking of the next version of Server 2008?).

Darwin:
Well... noon here on the wet coast (ie in the Pacific Time Zone) and no sign of a download link on the Win 7 page... yet!

Dormouse:
I thought I saw 3pm mentioned somewhere.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version