ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Capture rounded corners in Vista/Win7 Aero Glass

<< < (5/15) > >>

joby_toss:
Doesn't seem right to me...

Win7x64 and SC v2.79.01

Using WinSnap, it looks like this:

Any specific settings I might have overlooked?

mouser:
joby and deo,
can you try the new beta i just uploaded:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/screenshotcaptor/downloads/beta/ScreenshotCaptorSetup.exe

youll also find a new tab controlling capturing transparent windows on vista/7 that you can tweak.

mouser:
while i'm still curious how the latest version looks,
i think i have a better capture method to employ to get transparency more accurately.. stay tuned.

tanis424:
I've just tried today's beta and the results are somewhat mixed. It seems to now recognise the curved borders but the active window (using Alt-PrtScr) is captured in Aero Basic mode rather than Aero - is there a setting I've missed which controls this ?

Also, for the life of me I cannot work out why there's a black border around the image. No doubt I've missed something though I have turned off: Preferences/Post-Capture Options/Add Border to Image

One small thing I'd love to have changed is the "ding" sound played whenever I select a thumbnail in the Screenshot Panel. I cannot find an option for this, it appears to be using the Windows Default Beep sound. A small thing, sure, but an annoying one. :)

mouser:
Also, for the life of me I cannot work out why there's a black border around the image.
--- End quote ---

see the new transparent window capture options tab, it has an option that adds a border by default.

the active window (using Alt-PrtScr) is captured in Aero Basic mode
--- End quote ---
yes, i will be addressing this next.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version