ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Multi Photo Quotes

Latest Multi Photo Quotes Release v2.09.01 - Dec 30, 2019

<< < (2/7) > >>

Deozaan:
Sounds great, mouser!

mouser:
New version is up.. i think it's looking pretty good.  Tons of options to customize what is displayed and how.

Still waiting for volunteers to code some commandline tools for dynamic web images/quotes; hopefully i won't have to do it myself :)

mouser:
New version is uploaded, along with another dynamic quote mediapack that fetches random haiku's from http://www.RandomHaiku.com (thanks to dc member ewemoa for suggesting this).

mouser:
I feel like i'm just talking to myself here but there are some new interesting options, including the ability to completely manually specify the tile positions and sizes (useful if you want to create a very specific kind of grid).

mouser:
New version up:

v1.29.01 - March 11, 2009

* [Feature] Added max. image count option to Image Cell tab -- let's you turn off images completely (and just show quotes/clock) limit the # of images shown.
* [BugFix] Sped up loading of quote books (significantly if you have lots of disabled books).
* [Feature] Added option to choose whether the goal of the crop mode should be to shrink minimally to fit the shorter edge (leaving part of image offscreen), or fit entire image on screen.
* [BugFix] Some computers had fonts with large linespacings which could cause mpq to oversize characters resulting in cut-off text. New code takes line spacing into account [thanks ewemoa!]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version