ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Wrap Up

<< < (3/6) > >>

Deozaan:
I'd like to thank the academy, mouser, Perry, and of course everyone who submitted an entry for their wonderful efforts that made this NANY a huge success!

Crush:
Hey Perry!
You really did your job very good! Thank you again for bug-checking!

Did anyone really thought he could win a prize with a Nany-prog?  ;D  (I only hoped to get one of these mugs as reward or perhaps nothing)

PhilB66:
I'd like to thank the academy, mouser, Perry, and of course everyone who submitted an entry for their wonderful efforts that made this NANY a huge success!
-Deozaan (January 02, 2009, 05:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nice one Deo.

I would also like to thank N.A.N.Y. 2009 participants, Perry Mowbray, and um, er... damn it, where is my note? Just a second, just a second. OK. Here is my contribution...

darklight_tr:
Thanks to both mouser and especially Perry.  You put a monumental effort into this, and it shows!

mouser:
i've done it before so i know how much work it is organizing these things, but perry did it all this year, and did a better job of organizing people than i ever did -- and the proof is in the pudding.  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version