ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Fried Babelfish

<< < (4/4)

BigJim:
Crap! :( I use Fried Babelfish regularly and love it. Bummer. But thanks for all that it's done for me in the past. Ford Prefect will not be pleased about this either.

app103:
Nobody is more upset by this news than myself. I happen to be a big user of this app, too. Krish and I made this because I had a personal need for it.

I'll see what I can do to cook up something to replace Fried Babelfish, but no promises that I will be able to, or if I can that it will be "pretty".

I think worse than Fried Babelfish not working after Dec. 1, is Translatorize, which has torn down the language barrier on Friendfeed, allowing everyone to post in their native language, yet we can all have a conversation together in real time, with all parts automatically translated to our native language, whatever that may be. It's an awesome script that uses the same API.

I have about 30 people I am subscribed to on Friendfeed that I won't be able to easily understand any more.

borisbcs:
It's a good idea, and simple :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version