ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Fried Babelfish

<< < (3/4) > >>

app103:
I'll look into this and see what I can do.

lanux128:
I'll look into this and see what I can do.-app103 (November 13, 2009, 08:15 AM)
--- End quote ---
thanks app. :)

* I'd appreciate a keyboard shortcut for the Translate button, or because the Enter key is not passed through to the text box, maybe the Enter Key could perform the Translate?. I found it awkward typing short chat messages and having to dive off for the mouse.
* Also appreciate a button and keyboard shortcut to select all translated text and copy to clipboard. Or could after the Translated Text is entered, it also puts it on the Clipboard?
* I'd like a keyboard shortcut to swap the Tabs as well.-Perry Mowbray (January 06, 2009, 02:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

+1 for this request. after a while the lack of keyboard shortcuts was quite glaring and i made myself a crude ahk script. maybe someone can improve on this.

--- ---#IfWinActive Fried Babelfish ahk_class TForm1
^Tab:: ; Control+Tab switches tabs
WinGetActiveStats, getTitle, width, height, x, y
center_x:=((x+width)-x)/2
center_y:=((y+height)-y)/2
ControlGetText, GetText, TTabSheet1
IfEqual, GetText, Your Language to Theirs
  {
  ControlFocus, TPageControl1,,,,
  Send, {Right 2}
  }
Else IfEqual, GetText, Their Language to Yours
  {
  ControlFocus, TPageControl1,,,,
  Send, {Left 2}
  }
MouseMove,center_x,center_y-20,
Click ; click on the typing area
Return
^Enter:: ; Control+Enter hits the 'translate button'
  Send, {Tab 4}
  Send, {Space 2}
Return
#IfWinActive

app103:
The truth is, this is an html file loaded in a browser object and I don't know how to do that yet. If I ever figure out how, I'll be able to do more than just add a hotkey for enter.

lanux128:
i noticed it too. since it's a browser-instance, i just simulated the keystrokes in the ahk script.

app103:
Due to Google discontinuing their translation API, this application will stop working on December 1, 2011. (sorry, out of my control  :()

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version