ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

PC Magazine to go all digital, no more print editions

<< < (2/3) > >>

Xenonym:
Pan Galatic Gargle Blasters.  :)

Lutz_:
I did read PC Magazine for two years a while ago, until I got too bothered by the nonsense that some of their writers were producing (and I am not even half-informed myself).
Finally they did promote the dumbest of their staff to become chief editor and they even began writing about cars.  I guess, until the editorial policies change dramatically, they will keep shrinking.
The best thing about PC Mag are actually their PC utilities, many original ideas there.

Deozaan:
Link to a news source or something?

Cloq:
Link to a news source or something?
-Deozaan (December 28, 2008, 02:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

Linky - PC Mag Digital 2009

Lashiec:
I guess this move to a digital edition will be accompanied by a complete redesign of the PC Magazine site, which has one of the worst layouts I have ever seen (a common trend in Ziff Davis sites). They have a big problem if they intend to lure former "paper readers" to this new format with the article divided in tiny sections that take 1/6 of the entire page at best, and completely surrounded by distracting and not-related content.

But well, if Zaine says that the paper magazine is currently filled with ads, they'll feel at home.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version