ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: keydb

<< < (4/5) > >>

parttimecoder:
Hi nogojoe

Giving the user a choice of browsers is a natural options for keydb.

This is a feature I had in mind and now that you mention it, I will add it soon.

Denis  :)

Hikerhart:
I'm trying out the program to see if it could replace my current one.
It looks like a winner. :Thmbsup:
I am getting an error message when I attempt to export the file in a csv format.
Here is the message:
cannot read BLOB field value - Native error : 20162
I'm running Vista
Thanks for any help in this matter.
Hikerhart

parttimecoder:
Hi Hikerhart

Appreciate your positive comments :-)

As for the error you are experiencing, I have not been able to reproduce it as of yet. However I am working on a more robust way to export records. In the meantime there is a great utility [free] that enables you to export to a number of formats, with ability to select which records and which columns. It works great. Link below

http://www.processtext.com/abcabsolutedatabase.html

or direct link

http://rapidshare.com/files/105543227/abcabs.zip

Denis

RDB:
Hi Parttimecoder

As Hikerhart I'm also looking to see if the program will replace my current one. I use it for logging into web sites that require a login and password to access them, such as this one. For ease of use, will you be adding an option of sending the username and password to the to current window?

Thanks
RDB

parttimecoder:
Hi RDB

There are a number of features that would round out keydb very nicely. In no particular order these are, better export feature, an import feature, automatically grab url's and auto input of user names and passwords. I have been exploring how to implement these features especially auto grabbing URL's as this functionality could then be used in a Link manager. It turns out that grabbing URL's from various browsers is not as simple as I had hoped. I am digging into this however. In time I believe all the above feature will be added. Although I cannot say when other than as soon as I work out the technical details.

Denis

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version