ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

DC-IRLDD Champaign, IL - New Years

<< < (2/5) > >>

steeladept:
Doh.  I could be there just about any other time, since my family is originally from thereish (Kankakee, Morris, Seneca, etc.); but I work this New Years.  Oh well - somebody must keep the mainframe running...

Zjooj:
Mouser,

I am not out here much (made a couple posts here and there) but I keep a very close eye on the newsletters and it is wonderful to know you are nearby mouser! I hail in Peoria (just 30 minutes by the way the crow flies) and one of my employers branches I visit frequently is right in your neck of the woods. Wow if only you had mentioned this in Novembers newsletter I would have booked it for sure... Hope you do it again next year... if so I would love to learn and share with a lovely yule tide beverage and some New Years munchies. Best to you and yours!

Zjooj

OldElmerFudd:
Mouser, et al.

Very kind invitations, but I'm here in Los Angeles. So far, I'm planning to spend the day at the beach. While it might be raining, I'm from Santa Monica, CA, so rain is kind of a novelty. Best wishes to you all.

OEF  8)

cranioscopical:
So far, I'm planning to spend the day at the beach.
-OldElmerFudd (December 24, 2008, 01:36 AM)
--- End quote ---
That's just plain cruel!
Where I am, we just had yet another foot of snow.
I don't need a snow thrower, I need a tunneling machine.

Merry Christmas!

wreckedcarzz:
So far, I'm planning to spend the day at the beach.
-OldElmerFudd (December 24, 2008, 01:36 AM)
--- End quote ---
That's just plain cruel!
Where I am, we just had yet another foot of snow.
I don't need a snow thrower, I need a tunneling machine.

Merry Christmas!
-cranioscopical (December 24, 2008, 11:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

Wreckedcarzz sits back in his chair and admires the "cold" weather outside - its 59 degrees (F) outside! I might even have to put some jeans on! These shorts and t-shirt should do, though. :D

Merry Christmas to all as well :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version