ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Please help me build my new computer, DC!

<< < (66/67) > >>

40hz:
OMG SB.

That case full of stuff looks like the 'Arm & Launch' box for a missile intercept system.

Do the house lights dim when you fire it up? ;D

superboyac:
Lots of depressed looking photos - surely you smiled at your new toys  :D

That case is E N O R M O U S ---- you'll never be homeless!
-Carol Haynes (April 05, 2009, 06:53 PM)
--- End quote ---
Two months later...and I think I'm enjoying it now.  That first month was exhausting.  I'm still not "settled" with it yet.  I'm still ironing everything out.
I still haven't cleaned my house yet.  I gave away a lot of junk in my place to a couple of garage sales my friends were having.  If you read my article on my website, i talk about how I really hate this whole process.  People think I like it because I'm a computer geek, but i don't.  I like HAVING an awesome computer...doesn't mean I like building one.

superboyac:
OMG SB.

That case full of stuff looks like the 'Arm & Launch' box for a missile intercept system.

Do the house lights dim when you fire it up? ;D
-40hz (April 05, 2009, 07:05 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yeah!  I love that case.  It's huge and quiet and has plenty of room for everything.  I'm a pretty tall guy, 6'3", and I was shocked at the size of the case.  Now I know the meaning of a full-size tower.  I think I always thought my mid-towers were considered full, but I was very wrong.

tomos:
MonitorBenQG2400WD (x2)$610.17NCIXUS-superboyac (December 15, 2008, 11:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

how are you getting on with these two :) ?

superboyac:
MonitorBenQG2400WD (x2)$610.17NCIXUS-superboyac (December 15, 2008, 11:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

how are you getting on with these two :) ?
-tomos (April 17, 2009, 03:38 PM)
--- End quote ---
I'm very happy with them!!  Mouser was exactly right about the benefits of having two monitors, it makes everything better.
My only very minor complaints are that the monitors are not height adjustable.  But the height works in my case.  Also, occasionally, when the two monitors wake up from a sleep mode, sometimes the primary one won't turn back on until you turn it off and then back on.  This happens one time out of 20 or so.  But I think it's an issue with the ATi card than the monitors.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version