ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Please help me build my new computer, DC!

<< < (56/67) > >>

Carol Haynes:
Probably the graphics drivers. If you are using NVIDIA I don't recommend the latest builds (they are really buggy) - go back a couple of generations!

Opps - I see you are a using Radeon drivers ... nuff said!

f0dder:
superboy: no clue, sounds pretty weird to me - has always worked perfectly in my multi-monitor setups :-s

Might be a monitor, video card or driver issue... pick one, pick three :)

superboyac:
Yeah, Radeon...hopefully I can fix it tonight.

superboyac:
Oh my...I am in love with that scroll wheel on the logitech mouse.  I've set it so it's free-spinning (no-click) and it is scroll wheel HEAVEN!  That is just beautiful design.

tomos:
Oh my...I am in love with that scroll wheel on the logitech mouse.  I've set it so it's free-spinning (no-click) and it is scroll wheel HEAVEN!  That is just beautiful design.
-superboyac (January 22, 2009, 10:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

good for you !

I've been checking out mouses (again) lately and I gotta say it really does my head in that they dont say clearly:-
This is a right-handed mouse. There is no left-handed version (or there is etc)

What percentage of people are left-handed - is it so small that they have to snub us every time we look in a shop-site, or even the Logitech site itself - I was looking at two mice there just yesterday and could find NO info as to whether there was a left-hander or not (and nowhere did I see: "just for right-handers" - so I could only tell from the photo)

[with apologies for very off-topic rant]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version