ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Please help me build my new computer, DC!

<< < (45/67) > >>

40hz:
For Crucial memory use their memory picker and then it is guaranteed compatible.
-Carol Haynes (January 08, 2009, 01:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

Completely agree.

Two rules to follow if you're buying Crucial RAM:

1.  If you are not 100% sure about what to order - use the memory picker.

2.  If you are 100% sure about what to order - use the memory picker anyway.

http://www.crucial.com/index.aspx   8)

superboyac:
Well, it looks like I have all the parts picked out, I've included links to each item's webpage:
[Click here to return to first post and see updated system components & price]

I should buy everything soon.  Now, I need to make sure I have all the wires and cables and stuff.

Lashiec:
With the price you're paying, I expect they'll throw some cables in the package ;D

No, seriously, all components must bring everything you need and more, otherwise complain to the vendor.

superboyac:
With the price you're paying, I expect they'll throw some cables in the package ;D

No, seriously, all components must bring everything you need and more, otherwise complain to the vendor.
-Lashiec (January 08, 2009, 05:38 PM)
--- End quote ---
Not necessarily.  My hard drives are oem, so they come bare.  So I have to make sure I have sata cables, at least.  It's minor, but I just want my list to be complete.  I know I can just go down to the store and pick some up.

Lashiec:
Yes, but the motherboard must (sorry for the emphasis, but it's the rule nowadays) have enough SATA cables in the box to connect as many SATA devices as it allows. Still, extra cables can't hurt :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version