ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR plugin: Akete

<< < (13/14) > >>

komtak:
ewemoa,

I have tested the new fscript.dll and found the problem (3) being removed. Thanks a lot!

I have also found that the correction for the problem (2) in my patch, Akete-diff-1.0.1.8-1.0.1.8a.txt, does not work properly.  I am trying to fix it, but the behavior of Windows shortcuts seems rather complicated to me.  (I have to study more...)

ewemoa:
komtak:

Thanks for testing the new dll and reporting back :)

I have also found that the correction for the problem (2) in my patch, Akete-diff-1.0.1.8-1.0.1.8a.txt, does not work properly.  I am trying to fix it, but the behavior of Windows shortcuts seems rather complicated to me.  (I have to study more...)
-komtak (February 19, 2012, 01:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

Good luck on this!

FWIW, there was some discussion in the past regarding Akete and folders, but we did not come up with any satisfactory design / idea.

ewemoa:
Got some experimental support for utilizing Q-Dir's file association information via its ini file.

ewemoa:
Tentatively made a git repository available containing code with various additions, removals, etc.

Changes include:

* Context menu items for folders
* Option to use file associations from Q-Dir
* Option to use file associations from Xenon
* Statusbar icon with menu in FARR main window
* Configuration via FARR's web view
* FScript.dll with some fixes
* Removal of some features from previous experimental version (sorry, no keyword)
See first post for README.txt.

yjs14:
FARR always reports "File not found" error!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version