ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (167/174) > >>

Drugwash:
Oh, that's unfortunate.  :(

I don't have any FLAC tracks either currently - except for the demo downloaded from the link above - but I'd like to know I have a player that supports such tracks, if I ever come to own any.

GOM Player wouldn't play that FLAC - neither on 98SE nor in XP-SP3. And there's no other players on my machines.

Thank you for replying!

app103:
I don't have any FLAC tracks either currently - except for the demo downloaded from the link above - but I'd like to know I have a player that supports such tracks, if I ever come to own any.
-Drugwash (November 23, 2013, 03:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

I know where you can get plenty, full albums, free & legal. PM me if you want some links. (I just prefer not to bother when MP3 suits me just fine)

skwire:
Jody, what would you suggest?-Drugwash (November 22, 2013, 11:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

I really don't suggest anything.

This file seems like a corner case as it doesn't play in VLC (!) or GomPlayer but it works fine in Trout under Windows XP/7.  Trying to support corner cases can quickly become a descent into madness.  Furthermore, I've no desire to support Windows 98, so I've attached the bassflac.ahk that I use in Trout if you want to try to figure out what the issue is.

Drugwash:
Thank you, I'll see if I can get to the bottom of this. ;)

kilele:
Could there be a volume slider up to 200% just as VLC has ?
I can hardly hear my speakers at 100%  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version