ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (166/174) > >>

app103:
Thanks, app.  Please see if this fixes it:
-skwire (November 03, 2013, 12:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

That works! Thanks!

sqssman:
Thank you! a great player! There is a small negative - does not read playlist .cue

skwire:
Thank you! a great player! There is a small negative - does not read playlist .cue
-sqssman (November 04, 2013, 02:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

Welcome to the site, sqssman, and thank you for your kind words about Trout.   :)

Drugwash:
Is anyone else having the problem of unplayable FLAC tracks under Win9x (app103, anyone)?
Intrigued by this comment at the MSFN forums, I downloaded the 2L-050-SABD track in FLAC stereo 24BIT/192kHz format from here , added it to Trout's playlist and tried to play it on my Win98SE - tags are not recognized, play time is wrong (00:59:59 instead of 00:03:01), bitrate is also wrong (-892197 instead of 4928) and it won't play at all. Album art, however, is displayed fine. Under XP-SP3 everything works correctly. I tried XP-SP2 compatibility in KernelEx, to no avail. Trout version used is 1.0.6 build 71 on both machines.

I don't have an AHK wrapper for the BASSFLAC library to test it separately. At this point I'm not sure if the library doesn't support Win9x (although dependencies seem to be fully satisfied) or there's a problem with the internal wrapper in Trout.

Jody, what would you suggest?

app103:
Is anyone else having the problem of unplayable FLAC tracks under Win9x (app103, anyone)?
-Drugwash (November 22, 2013, 11:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry, my WinME pc has been retired...and I don't own any FLAC files, any way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version