ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (163/174) > >>

boogle:
Could you add an option to show the toaster tooltip on the upper left top of the screen?

Could you add an option to show the lyrics inside the player's window instead of in a floating window?

Thank you for this application.  :Thmbsup:

skwire:
Could you add an option to show the toaster tooltip on the upper left top of the screen?-boogle (May 21, 2012, 05:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'll see what I can do about this.

Could you add an option to show the lyrics inside the player's window instead of in a floating window?-boogle (May 21, 2012, 05:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

No, I don't want mess with the main interface.  The lyrics window is separate so that it can stay open and visible while the main interface is hidden.

Thank you for this application.  :Thmbsup:-boogle (May 21, 2012, 05:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome.  I'm glad you're finding it useful.  =]

boogle:
Could you add an option to show the toaster tooltip on the upper left top of the screen?-boogle (May 21, 2012, 05:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'll see what I can do about this.
-skwire (May 22, 2012, 08:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks.

Chrobe:
Man, I just downloaded this to check it out. I have used more players than you can shake a stick at, winamp, windows mp, realplayer, foobar...you name it, I have tried it. This one I love. It has everything I want in a player. It is light-weight, simple and best of all...FREE! I just had to tell you how much I like it. SFF...Marvelous, Simply marvelous :Thmbsup:

skwire:
Man, I just downloaded this to check it out. I have used more players than you can shake a stick at, winamp, windows mp, realplayer, foobar...you name it, I have tried it. This one I love. It has everything I want in a player. It is light-weight, simple and best of all...FREE! I just had to tell you how much I like it. SFF...Marvelous, Simply marvelous :Thmbsup:-Chrobe (June 16, 2012, 02:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Welcome to the site, Chrobe, and thanks for the kind words.  I'm glad you're enjoying Trout.   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version