ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (161/174) > >>

Drugwash:
I'm afraid the Channels and ModDate columns don't work under 9x - nothing is displayed. And the sample rate is still broken.
Yes, I did reload the playlist, restarted Trout, looked through Options...  :(
(Only tried the portable version)

As for the album art issue we discussed (related to EPPM's files), there are two problems:
1. Unicode fields in the APIC tags are not properly parsed (for ID3 v2.3+)
2. PIC tags are not recognized (for ID3 v2.0-2.2)

I had build an empirical parser in my player and managed to display the picture tags correctly, but then got carried away by my old Unicode/RichEdit pet peeve and broke it all.  :-[

Anyway, all this aside... Happy New Year to us all!  :D

skwire:
I'm afraid the Channels and ModDate columns don't work under 9x - nothing is displayed. And the sample rate is still broken.-Drugwash (January 01, 2012, 12:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sample rate and Channels columns use the AudioGenie3 DLL so Win9x support is out for those.  I'll try to look into the ModDate column for Win9x.

Drugwash:
I see. Well then, if it's not too much of a trouble, those columns should be removed from the Columns submenu when in 9x mode.
Personally I wouldn't care much about ModDate, so unless other 9x users do, there's no rush.
Thank you for the explanation.  ;)

highend01:
Is there a way to double click on a .mp3 file in e.g. XYplorer (great file manager with portable file associations) and Trout opens (regardless if it was running before or not) and plays exactly this file? Atm it will only append the clicked file to the playlist and from time to time I just want to listen to the files that I select inside XYplorer instead of the files that are in the Trout playlist.

skwire:
actly this file? Atm it will only append the clicked file to the playlist and from time to time I just want to listen to the files that I select inside XYplorer instead of the files that are in the Trout playlist.-highend01 (February 27, 2012, 05:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

No, there is not.  However, you may want to give my Looper program a try.  That's what I use for quick previewing of audio files within my file manager (Salamander).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version