ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (155/174) > >>

Winkie:
thanks for the report.
-skwire (November 01, 2011, 01:23 PM)
--- End quote ---
You're welcome.

2) What is the 'Toaster'???
-IQLover (November 01, 2011, 12:30 AM)
--- End quote ---
@skwire: maybe rename the "Enable toaster popup" to "Enable toaster popup on song change" is a little bit clearer what to expect?

Another thing, can you change the "Show toaster popup" hotkey action to always show the toaster?
That is: show it also if the options "Enable toaster popup" = False and/or "Do not show toaster popup while main window is active" = True.

Drugwash:
# Will not work on Win9x/ME.  =[
-skwire (November 01, 2011, 01:06 PM)
--- End quote ---
You'd be amazed. ;) With the help of KernelEx, it does work; I assume you're using ther AudioGenie capabilities for this task. However, I don't have many tracks with embedded pictures and of all, only one gets displayed. Looking through the ID3 tags with a hex editor, I can see the fields are messed up, so it's probably correct.
Congratulations for a quick and well done job!  :up:

skwire:
Well, I tested it in my vanilla Win98 VM and it didn't work (and I didn't expect it to).  Good to hear it works for you.

Drugwash:
Heh... vanilla seems to be an obsolete flavor. :P Try KernelEx and Revolutions Pack (with all extra requirements) and you'll see a whole lotta apps working that officially shouldn't. ;)

Besides, I don't think there's many Win9x users that have plain, vanilla systems nowadays; I'd assume most of them would improve/update with the unofficial packs at MSFN. But yeah, that's on the unofficial side so few developers would go there.  8)

IQLover:
Thanx 4 the answerbut than it is useless 4 me because all my Cover art pics I have stored in my .MP3-Files. I do not use separate jpg-files in my Music folders...-IQLover (November 01, 2011, 01:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Give this build a try:

Website | Installer | Portable
v1.0.6 build 40 - 2011-11-01
    + Added basic support for cover art in tags.  Notes:
        # Only the first image in the file will display.
        # Only JPG and PNG formats are supported.
        # Will not work on Win9x/ME.  =[
-skwire (November 01, 2011, 01:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanx, this one works, BUT Only 'partially'; means:

I loaded 2-5 Songs (from diff. albums & artists!) into the playlist and it shows the pic of the song #1.
If I click the next button to play the next song, the Picture of the previous song is still visible instead
of the new one. I restarted the player and played that song (where previously the pic wasn't shown)
but now I can see it - any idea???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version