ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (153/174) > >>

Drugwash:
Everything is OK now. Thank you very much, Jody!  :Thmbsup:

Apologies for late reply - my Internet gateway machine decided to act up (some hardware failure - SM Bus crapped out or something) so it took me some time to crop up a replacement. Thanks goes NOT to the chinese ZTE company that does not deliver Win9x drivers for their UMTS/HSPA modems.  >:(

Sfre:
Hello again, still enjoying Trout! :Thmbsup:
But there is one small thing.
Sometimes when I change the theme on my computer. The play, pause, stop etc. buttons just show numbers and symbols.
It works ok for some themes but others it just shows the numbers and symbols.
Here is a screenshot of what I'm talking about ( don't know how to directly display it in my post  :-[ sorry)

Screenshot

It could just be the theme but I don't know.

IQLover:
Hi skwire,

I find Trout being a GREAT(small) Tool - tried it out just now -the portable version- and I have 2 questions:

1) doesn't matter what song I play - it never shows the Album Art (No Cover) - Why?
2) What is the 'Toaster'??? Is that to rip CDs with?

Thanx
 :Thmbsup:

Drugwash:
1. Album Art image must be named "folder.jpg" and must be present in the same folder as the audio tracks.
2. Toaster is a small popup window that displays information about the current track at the start (and resume) of playback.

skwire:
1. Album Art image must be named "folder.jpg" and must be present in the same folder as the audio tracks.
2. Toaster is a small popup window that displays information about the current track at the start (and resume) of playback.
-Drugwash (November 01, 2011, 12:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, Drugwash.  A cover.jpg file will also work.  IQLover, you can configure the Toaster pop-up under the Tools > Options > Toaster tab.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version