ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (145/174) > >>

skwire:
there could be some sort of caching issue at work here...-Target (August 03, 2011, 12:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'd assume this as well since build 10 is on the server.  In the meantime, try grabbing this (same zip, diff name):

http://skwire.dcmembers.com/apps/trout/trout_portable_.zip

Apologies for the trouble.   :-[

Target:
I'd assume this as well since build 10 is on the server.  In the meantime, try grabbing this (same zip, diff name):
Apologies for the trouble.   :-[-skwire (August 03, 2011, 08:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

no apologies necessary, just another of the marvels of modern technology ;)

That did the trick, and FWIW I'm still getting build 9 off the official link

many thanks for your time and attention :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

skwire:
That did the trick, and FWIW I'm still getting build 9 off the official link-Target (August 03, 2011, 06:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Great to hear.  As for the official link, it must be a caching issue on your side since I'm certain the correct file is there.  Does your work/ISP run some sort of transparent proxy?  Do you see the same issue with different browsers?

Target:
Great to hear.  As for official link, it must be a caching issue on your side since I'm certain the correct file is there.  Does your work/ISP run some sort of transparent proxy?  Do you see the same issue with different browsers?-skwire (August 03, 2011, 07:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

we're behind a proxy which I suspect is the issue - same results from IE and FireFox

pillola:
I have Trout v1.06 b12 and WindowsXP sp3.

When i double click on any audio file, Trout software not reproduce this file in automatic  >:(.

This file is only added in the play list.

Is possible associate Trout with any command for auto reproduce any file with double click ?

Many thanks for your interest to my problem. Bye for now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version