ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (142/174) > >>

Lesmo16:
Thanks for the level meters!
I like to suggest the user defineable FG and BG color of the volume control for the level meters, too.

Deozaan:
Hmm, I don't know if this is a feature or a bug or just an oversight, but there's a minor issue with Last.fm scrobbling.

It seems as though it doesn't scrobble the most recently played track until it changes to a new track. This means that if you have a song on repeat for 50 days it will only scrobble it the one time when you finally change tracks. And nobody (including yourself) will know how much you love/played that song.

EDIT: It seems as though this is standard scrobbling feature. I've been playing the same song on repeat in Subsonic and it only scrobbles the first play (but it doesn't show up in the list until after I've stopped the song or switch to another).

skwire:
Thanks for the level meters!
I like to suggest the user defineable FG and BG color of the volume control for the level meters, too.-Lesmo16 (July 10, 2011, 05:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's a bug as it was supposed to take on the same colour settings as the seekbar.  This is already fixed in the next build.  Thanks for reporting it.

EDIT: It seems as though this is standard scrobbling feature. I've been playing the same song on repeat in Subsonic and it only scrobbles the first play (but it doesn't show up in the list until after I've stopped the song or switch to another).-Deozaan (July 10, 2011, 12:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good to hear.  I also run a Subsonic server (great piece of software) and have been kicking around making a simple desktop client, à la Trout, for it.  Maybe for NANY this year or something...

Lesmo16:
Actually URL addresses are displayed as Path.
I use ONLY the Filename column of Trout's list.
That results in empty lines for added URLs.
So I would like to have URLs shown as FileName.

skwire:
Actually URL addresses are displayed as Path.
I use ONLY the Filename column of Trout's list.
That results in empty lines for added URLs.
So I would like to have URLs shown as FileName.-Lesmo16 (July 13, 2011, 03:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

Once you actually play the URL, the filename column should populate with the station's name.  Isn't this better than some random URL in that field?

Website | Installer | Portable
v1.0.6 build 9 - 2011-07-17
    ! Level meters weren't being coloured properly.  They should have been
      taking the same colour settings as the seekbar.  (Thanks, Lesmo16)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version