ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (141/174) > >>

skwire:
I looked through the post & didn't see where this has been asked before.  Is it possible to add a bookmark function?  Or is it there and I just haven't found it?-bob99 (April 08, 2011, 01:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

There is no bookmark function in Trout.

I know I downloaded the Portable version, but the DcUpdate file links to download the exe which runs the installer? Shouldn't it download and unpack the zip file over the current files?-Deozaan (April 14, 2011, 04:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well, the issue is that I have no idea if you're running the portable or installed version.  I suppose I could check the registry.

Website | Installer | Portable
v1.0.5 build 89 - 2011-04-15
    ! Scrobbling was broken in the last build.  Sorry about that.

Deozaan:
I know I downloaded the Portable version, but the DcUpdate file links to download the exe which runs the installer? Shouldn't it download and unpack the zip file over the current files?-Deozaan (April 14, 2011, 04:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well, the issue is that I have no idea if you're running the portable or installed version.  I suppose I could check the registry.
-skwire (April 15, 2011, 09:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

You could also keep a separate dcupdate file that is included with the portable version. I'm not sure what the best solution would be, but I've converted the portable Trout zip file to be compatible with PortableApps.com Launcher and this is the final thing that's preventing it from being truly portable.

skwire:
Website | Installer | Portable
v1.0.6 build 1 - 2011-05-29

+ Added a simple, left/right channel level meter.  You can disable it via
      the Options, General tab.
    + Added ability to completely disable/hide the album art display.  Options,
      General tab.
    + Added sorting arrows to the listview headers courtesy of Solar's function
      at http://www.autohotkey.com/forum/topic69642.html

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

Deozaan:
I just found a bug:

I added my main "My Music" folder with thousands of songs, and while it was slowly adding each track one at a time I changed my mind and decided to just listen to one specific folder. So I selected "Clear list and add folder" and selected the folder containing the music I wanted.

It added all the music I selected, but then I noticed it kept adding more that I hadn't selected. Well, it turns out that it was finishing up the first command I gave it to add the entirety of "My Music." Expected behavior when selecting "Clear list and add folder" is to stop any previous playlist additions.

In fact, going to "Edit -> Clear playlist" also results in everything being cleared, but Trout happily continuing on with its job of adding everything it hadn't finished yet. This is bad because my computer is slow and it takes a long time to go through all those directories.

skwire:
 ;D  Good find.  I'll fix this.  Thanks for the report.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version