ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (130/174) > >>

panzer:
Sorry for bugging you:

I have decided to have only Filename checked. I pushed a vertical line to the right so it is aligned with Trout border line. When I drag and drop a file into it, border moves to the left again.

Can I prevent that?

And please add Select all, Select none under View-Columns.

brotherS:
Hmm... the last update seems to have introduced a new bug, not involving any rewinding or forwarding. Trout sometimes goes to "pause" by itself, keeping the same track loaded (if you press play, it will play the previous track again). I didn't find a way to reproduce it reliably yet.

(Random Play mode is being used)

skwire:
Hmm... the last update seems to have introduced a new bug, not involving any rewinding or forwarding. Trout sometimes goes to "pause" by itself, keeping the same track loaded (if you press play, it will play the previous track again). I didn't find a way to reproduce it reliably yet.-brotherS (February 02, 2011, 03:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've never experienced this.  Has anybody else seen what brotherS is describing?

skwire:
I have decided to have only Filename checked. I pushed a vertical line to the right so it is aligned with Trout border line. When I drag and drop a file into it, border moves to the left again.
Can I prevent that?-panzer (February 01, 2011, 02:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

Do you have the following checked?: Menu > View > Auto-justify columns on load

And please add Select all, Select none under View-Columns.-panzer (February 01, 2011, 02:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

Agreed.  I need to update that to a list with checkboxes like some of my other apps.

kilele:
Could you support AMR files ?
It's a format used by cell phones to record voice

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version