ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (129/174) > >>

skwire:
Website | Installer | Portable
v1.0.5 build 29 - 2011-01-28
    ! Maybe, for real this time, I actually got the "Rewind on unpause" feature working properly.  (Thanks, brotherS)

brotherS:
Woohoo, seems to work *perfectly* now!  :Thmbsup:

panzer:
Under View-Columns, I have only Title, time and and Filename checked. Now, when I move vertical border line from one of them to expand them, if I am not careful, others which are unchecked pop out. You have to put the cursor just right (the cross have only one straight vertical line and not two) so you can move the line to expand the one column you want.

Can you make a button which would enable only expaning of the columns and not opening the columns which are not selected?

skwire:
Can you make a button which would enable only expaning of the columns and not opening the columns which are not selected?
-panzer (January 31, 2011, 03:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

You can choose 'View > Justify columns now' from the menu.  You can also hotkey that action.  Furthermore, I would suggest you unhide all the columns, move/drag all the ones you don't want to the right side of the listview and then re-hide them.  This way, there's no hidden columns between your Title, Time and Filename columns.

panzer:
Thanx.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version