ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (127/174) > >>

Lesmo16:
Well, that's a really nasty bug! I'll shred Trout from my system until it will be fixed. :P

skwire:
I can't reproduce.

1) I start a track, let it play five seconds and click Pause.
2) I press and hold the fast forward button until the track is forty seconds in.
3) I click the Pause button and the track starts playing where it should (at forty-five seconds).

Is this what you're doing?

brotherS:
I can't reproduce.

1) I start a track, let it play five seconds and click Pause.
2) I press and hold the fast forward button until the track is forty seconds in.
3) I click the Pause button and the track starts playing where it should (at forty-five seconds).

Is this what you're doing?
-skwire (January 22, 2011, 10:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes. But I have the "Rewind track" option enabled, and you probably don't. And intuition tells me that's why you can't reproduce it.

skwire:
Website | Installer | Portable
v1.0.5 build 24 - 2011-01-28
    ! With the "Rewind on unpause" option set, unpausing a track after advancing it (while paused) didn't work properly.  (Thanks, brotherS)

brotherS:
Thank you for updating, there's just one problem: WinRAR gives this error message: "The archive is corrupt" - could you check it and upload again? (I tried it twice.)

And one small suggestion: since you named it "Trout", how about renaming the files in the installer/archive from "trout" to "Trout"? Just for consistency. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version