ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (125/174) > >>

skwire:
Would like to see another feature: open cue files.-tDJ (January 18, 2011, 11:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

Probably not going to happen for a long while (if ever).

tDJ:
Would like to see another feature: open cue files.-tDJ (January 18, 2011, 11:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

Probably not going to happen for a long while (if ever).
-skwire (January 18, 2011, 11:37 AM)
--- End quote ---
Because you don't see any reason for it, or because it's to hard to implement? It's essential to show correct track info for (ape, flac, wv etc) album files.

skwire:
Because you don't see any reason for it, or because it's to hard to implement?-tDJ (January 18, 2011, 01:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh, I know the reasons for cue files and writing a basic parser for them isn't all that hard.  However, I don't use cue files enough to justify the development time with all the little idiosyncrasies involved with them.

It's essential to show correct track info for (ape, flac, wv etc) album files.-tDJ (January 18, 2011, 01:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

I don't like storing albums all in one file so, when necessary, I just use foobar or Medieval CUE Splitter to split a cue'd album into separate tracks.

brotherS:
Website | Installer | Portable
v1.0.5 build 19 - 2011-01-17
    - Regressed the change made in v1.0.5.2.  To start off with a random
      song, press the next button instead of the play button.
-skwire (January 17, 2011, 01:11 PM)
--- End quote ---
:(
Is there another way please? The way it's done now, (as a keyboard user) I have to TAB twice to the "next" button and then TAB back twice to the "pause" button (which is the button I use most, and I like to be able to only use the space bar for the most often used function/button) just to get the standard random behavior (the player starting with a random file in random mode).

I'd even prefer the "plays the same file twice in a row" random bug over having to press the next button for a random start.

skwire:
Is there another way please? The way it's done now, (as a keyboard user) I have to TAB twice to the "next" button and then TAB back twice to the "pause" button (which is the button I use most, and I like to be able to only use the space bar for the most often used function/button) just to get the standard random behavior (the player starting with a random file in random mode).-brotherS (January 18, 2011, 01:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

You can set local and global hotkeys for all these actions right within Trout.  Is that a workable solution?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version