ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (123/174) > >>

skwire:
Well, it doesn't here.  ;)-brotherS (January 13, 2011, 11:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ah, I see where I broke it (funny enough, adding your request: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=16157.msg228354#msg228354).  I'll endeavour to fix.

Did the image help to make clear what I meant?-brotherS (January 13, 2011, 11:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes...but I don't see this behaviour under XP, only Win7.  I've been trying to fix it but I have no idea what is causing it since the two bars are set up with exactly the same properties.  Frustrating...

brotherS:
Well, it doesn't here.  ;)-brotherS (January 13, 2011, 11:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ah, I see where I broke it (funny enough, adding your request: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=16157.msg228354#msg228354).  I'll endeavour to fix.-skwire (January 13, 2011, 02:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hehe... that IS funny!  :D

Did the image help to make clear what I meant?-brotherS (January 13, 2011, 11:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes...but I don't see this behaviour under XP, only Win7.  I've been trying to fix it but I have no idea what is causing it since the two bars are set up with exactly the same properties.  Frustrating...
-skwire (January 13, 2011, 02:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

No idea... but: one of the guys in the AHK forums might be able to give you the answer quickly.

By the way, Vista here.

brotherS:
I request a way to *not* have the track # displayed in the title bar automatically. Even though the Titlebar is just set to show "$file_n", it displays the track # *and* the file name.

Lesmo16:
That isn't the track number but the position number from Trout's list.
I also would like to see only the filename in title bar.

brotherS:
When I let Trout run in the background (paused, while doing other stuff) for an hour or two, and then go back to Trout to resume, Trout - unsuccessfully - tries to go through the whole playlist in a quick succession, not being able to play a single file.-brotherS (January 07, 2011, 08:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

I have no idea what would be causing this.  I routinely leave Trout paused for long periods of time (overnight) and have no problems resuming playback.
-skwire (January 13, 2011, 08:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

I just had an idea regarding the cause of it: my weird external USB soundcard sometimes acts up, for example when some application that consumes a lot of energy is turned on somewhere in the house. I then need to manually unplug USB and plug it back in (annoying - I'll try a different way to connect it/other cables soon). Some programs 'recover' (they become able again to output sound), but others need a restart to work again. I have no idea of the code relating to this, but this might be the reason for this problem showing up here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version