ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (121/174) > >>

joby_toss:
I've just added Trout to TPFC !  :Thmbsup:

Cheers!

Edit: is it build in AutoHotkeyL? I can't play files with Unicode characters in their names.

skwire:
I've just added Trout to TPFC !  :Thmbsup:

Cheers!

Edit: is it build in AutoHotkeyL? I can't play files with Unicode characters in their names.
-joby_toss (January 08, 2011, 04:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for adding it and, no, it's not Unicode capable at this time.

brotherS:
Hmm... it seems in the latest version a 'feature' of a/the previous version got lost. When I start Trout, it now starts with a blank Seekbar and Titlebar - I loved that it used to display the file that it would play next at startup already, *before* hitting the play button. (Play Mode = Random)

Not a big deal, just a friendly request to bring this back. :)
-brotherS (January 07, 2011, 08:16 AM)
--- End quote ---
And another new bug, maybe related to this one (no idea):

When I let Trout run in the background (paused, while doing other stuff) for an hour or two, and then go back to Trout to resume, Trout - unsuccessfully - tries to go through the whole playlist in a quick succession, not being able to play a single file.

I then quit and restart Trout... and everything works fine again. Happened to me twice already.

skwire:
Website | Installer | Portable
v1.0.5 build 9 - 2011-01-09
    * Reworked how Trout analyzes playlists in regards to figuring out where
      tracks actually are in relation to the path information given.  (Thanks,
      M. G. Macri)

brotherS:
The volume bar does not have a border to contain it (unlike the seekbar). Bug or feature?  :)

And these two bugs are still in the last version. Anyone else experiencing this?

Hmm... it seems in the latest version a 'feature' of a/the previous version got lost. When I start Trout, it now starts with a blank Seekbar and Titlebar - I loved that it used to display the file that it would play next at startup already, *before* hitting the play button. (Play Mode = Random)

Not a big deal, just a friendly request to bring this back. :)
-brotherS (January 07, 2011, 08:16 AM)
--- End quote ---
And another new bug, maybe related to this one (no idea):

When I let Trout run in the background (paused, while doing other stuff) for an hour or two, and then go back to Trout to resume, Trout - unsuccessfully - tries to go through the whole playlist in a quick succession, not being able to play a single file.

I then quit and restart Trout... and everything works fine again. Happened to me twice already.
-brotherS (January 08, 2011, 11:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version