ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (119/174) > >>

skwire:
But it wasn't doing it before. . .-Deozaan (December 23, 2010, 10:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmm...I have no idea, then since I didn't change any of that code.  Does it work in a non-UAC folder?

brotherS:
An interesting bug showed up today... I can't reproduce it at will, but it happened twice within a few hours.

I created an "Alt-Space" hotkey for "Next" Action yesterday and use the space bar to pause/play files (the pause/play button being highlighted). While I jumped to the next file with this hotkey today and then paused the file with the space bar, it happened twice that Trout paused the file while playing it at the same time! Unpausing it would cause Trout to play the file simultaneously. It was not possible to stop the other one from playing other than quitting Trout. Maybe you can prevent that by making sure that just one play process is being launched at the same time.

skwire:
An interesting bug showed up today... I can't reproduce it at will, but it happened twice within a few hours.-brotherS (December 25, 2010, 11:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

This happens to me occasionally as well.  However, like you said, it's not reproducible at will so I've had a hard time fixing it.  I added some checks a long while back that mitigated it a bit but not totally.  I'll try to find some time to work on it a bit further.

brotherS:
I noticed a few times now that Trout, after ending it and restarting it later, sets its volume to 0 at program start (I never set it to 0 manually). Strange.

1.0.5 build 2

brotherS:
Small bug:

At the beginning of a file, when you pause it at a "TE:" amount of time smaller than the set "Rewind track x seconds when resuming from pause" time, Trout won't do any rewinding once you resume it. It would be very helpful if Trout would just rewind it to the beginning of the file in cases like that.

Request:

An option to add x seconds of silence between files (so in a way to pause it for x seconds) would come in handy in some situations.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version