ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (109/174) > >>

skwire:
So maybe it's unicode problem. I didn't check if the player supports unicode. ^^'-Bziur (June 20, 2010, 03:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

Correct.  Trout, currently, does not fully support Unicode.  I have all my computers' default language set to Japanese as well as having set Japanese as the default language for non-Unicode apps.  This allows me to view kana/kanji without a problem:

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

That being said, yes, I'm aware that there is a branch of AutoHotkey (the language Trout is written in) that does support Unicode.  However, if it was just a simple matter of compiling the source in it and poof, Unicode works, I'd have done it long ago.  Unfortunately, it's not as simple as that.

Lesmo16:
With ticked "Balloon tip on song change" I get annoying beeps from "Audible notification on new track" although it isn't ticked. It appears approx. at every 4th or 5th track change.

It's only with BallonTip and doesn't happen using Toaster popup.

Can anyone confirm this?
Can anyone fix this?  :)

skwire:
With ticked "Balloon tip on song change" I get annoying beeps from "Audible notification on new track" although it isn't ticked. It appears approx. at every 4th or 5th track change.-Lesmo16 (June 20, 2010, 09:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

Are you certain you're hearing the tone that "Audible notification on new track" provides?  It's a three tone sound that should come from the PC speaker inside your case (not your soundcard speakers).  If you want to hear what it sounds like (and have AutoHotkey installed), save the following to a .ahk file and run it:

--- Code: Autohotkey ---SoundBeepSoundBeep, 750, 200SoundBeep

Lesmo16:
It's a three tone sound that should come from the PC speaker inside your case (not your soundcard speakers).-skwire (June 20, 2010, 11:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well, it seems to be another sound I'm talking about.
It's a one tone beep from my desktop speakers.
The new track starts immediately after that beep.

I found the played tone as sound file: "C:\WINDOWS\Media\Windows XP-Sprechblase.wav"
It's called "Windows XP balloon.wav" in English Windows versions, AFAIK.

HTH

skwire:
Website | Installer | Portable
v1.0.4 build 71 - 2010-06-20
    + Added an option to specify the timeout of the balloon tip under the Options, General tab.  (Thanks, Lesmo16)
    * Disabled the sound on the balloon tip.  (Thanks, Lesmo16)

Please let me know if that build fixes things.  Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version