ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (103/174) > >>

skwire:
v1.0.4 build 28 - 2010-04-28
    + Added an option to disable album art display.  (Thanks, panzer)
    ! Leading spaces were erroneously stripped from all formatting strings.  (Thanks, tanis424)

Lesmo16:
... I've also been meaning to add an option that will allow the user to specify a "no cover" image of their own.-skwire (April 27, 2010, 11:11 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, please!  :)

skwire:
... I've also been meaning to add an option that will allow the user to specify a "no cover" image of their own.-skwire (April 27, 2010, 11:11 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, please!  :)-Lesmo16 (May 01, 2010, 01:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

In the meantime, you can simply replace res/no_cover.jpg with a JPEG of your own.

panzer:
I do not know if you have already implement this ( I have not found it):

Could you enable drag&drop support in the playlist itself? I sometimes want to move some track up or down ...

Could you make option to lock columns? When I drag some track into Trout, time and size get moved outside the screen (they move right)...

skwire:
Could you enable drag&drop support in the playlist itself?-panzer (May 04, 2010, 02:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not easily within AHK (the language this player is written in), no.

I sometimes want to move some track up or down ...-panzer (May 04, 2010, 02:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ctrl-up/Ctrl-down will move a contiguous selection.

Could you make option to lock columns?-panzer (May 04, 2010, 02:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

Again, not easily within AHK.  What I do is set a local hotkey to the "Justify columns" action to quickly resize columns.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version