ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (102/174) > >>

skwire:
Ok, just for the heck of it I unchecked that option and rechecked it and it's working fine now...but now last.fm isn't working. It can't login. I don't know if it's a trout issue or a last.fm issue, though. I'll try again later to see if it works.
-app103 (April 21, 2010, 02:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

At this point, I think it's a last.fm issue.

app103:
I believe you are right.

http://status.last.fm/

skwire:
Looks like it's working again.

panzer:
Could you make an option to disable that album cover pic thing? I do not want to look at words No cover. Sometimes I have some pics in the folder with songs, so Trout uses one of them and shows it like it is a album cover pic, but it is not and it does not have anything to do with a song.

Great player, by the way.

skwire:
Could you make an option to disable that album cover pic thing? I do not want to look at words No cover. Sometimes I have some pics in the folder with songs, so Trout uses one of them and shows it like it is a album cover pic, but it is not and it does not have anything to do with a song.-panzer (April 24, 2010, 02:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

Apologies for the late reply.  Sure, I can add an option to disable the album art.  I've also been meaning to add an option that will allow the user to specify a "no cover" image of their own.

Great player, by the way.-panzer (April 24, 2010, 02:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version