ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (99/174) > >>

skwire:
Very nice player  :) Are there any plans for an equalizer ? It sounds nice and clean overall but it would be nice. Nice work  8) I'll be using this as my audio player for awhile thx.-bleh75 (March 27, 2010, 04:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the kind words.  As for an EQ, it's been on the ToDo since the start but I just haven't gotten around to adding my test code into the main code.  If I do add one, it'll be a very simple one...maybe five bands or so.  Definitely not a huge EQ since I'm not fond of the CPU hit that they bring.

Oh yeah I found it at http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Audio/Audio-Players/Trout-Skwire.shtml
I sent them an updated link for the latest build.
-bleh75 (March 27, 2010, 04:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, again.  They've been methodically adding all my apps over the past few weeks.  http://www.softpedia.com/developer/Skwire-Empire-65728.html

bleh75:
Np  :) Sweet a 5 band would be perfect I'm not a big fan of big EQ's either.If they are more than 5 it seems like you have to mess with them a lot and you never really get a decent sound.I used Jaangle for awhile which is a 3 band I think.Decent player along with Foobar as my main music app. but I'm liking yours a lot :D

You have a lot of good features that so many players lack.Global keys are huge if you play PC games and I like the way it removes the track from the playlist after you play it  :Thmbsup: Thx for the quick reply.

Lesmo16:
Skwire, please have another look at the diplay of the $year tag.
It seems to work porperly for ID3v2.3 but not for ID3v2.4 type.

Solution: ID3v2.3 uses TYER but ID3v2.4 uses TDRC frame.
Perhaps Trout could look for both frames and then display the right one?

skwire:
v1.0.4 build 19 - 2010-04-05
    ! ID3v2.4 year tags weren't being read properly.  (Thanks, Lesmo16)

Lesmo16:
Wow - that was fast!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version