ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (97/174) > >>

skwire:
Maybe a bug under Tools\Options\Audio notification on new track\Enable--TTS $title as token
On playing new song it gives the last song played.-nogojoe (February 04, 2010, 05:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you, nogojoe.  =]

v1.0.4 build 2 - 2010-02-04
    ! Text-To-Speech was announcing the wrong track.  (Thanks, nogojoe)

Drugwash:
An old issue here - apologies if I repeat myself: since I disabled second monitor in Display Properties (doesn't exist physically anymore), Trout's main window remained at coordinates outside the now only monitor. The Options window also opens at old coordinates, far from reach.
Would it possible to add code that checks if saved window position matches the virtual screen boundaries and if not, move it somewhere inside? I know it's easy to edit the config file, but for the sake of professionalism... ;)

Also, after I made the corrections, I noticed the recent changes do not apply correctly on my Win98SE machine: the seekbar overlaps the info window and the volume gets overlapped by the latter; most likely you forgot to apply the changes to the Win9x part of the respective controls.  :-[

Have you thought again about making the info area a RichEdit control? I've tested the cRichEdit wrapper some time ago and it works fine in 9x - I've even posted a test script at the AHK forums, in the BASS thread [link]; should work without problems in XP+ too, I guess...

Thanks for keeping it up!  :Thmbsup:

skwire:
v1.0.4 build 6 - 2010-02-20
    ! Fixed graphical screwups under Win9x that were introduced in version 1.0.4 build 1.  (Thanks, Drugwash)

An old issue here - apologies if I repeat myself: since I disabled second monitor in Display Properties (doesn't exist physically anymore), Trout's main window remained at coordinates outside the now only monitor. The Options window also opens at old coordinates, far from reach.
Would it possible to add code that checks if saved window position matches the virtual screen boundaries and if not, move it somewhere inside? I know it's easy to edit the config file, but for the sake of professionalism... ;)-Drugwash (February 20, 2010, 07:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's been on the ToDo forever.   :D

Also, after I made the corrections, I noticed the recent changes do not apply correctly on my Win98SE machine: the seekbar overlaps the info window and the volume gets overlapped by the latter; most likely you forgot to apply the changes to the Win9x part of the respective controls.  :-[-Drugwash (February 20, 2010, 07:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

Doh!  I actually DID have this adjusted under Win9x but I must've reverted those changes before compiling the build.  They should be fixed in the above version.  Sorry about that.

Have you thought again about making the info area a RichEdit control? I've tested the cRichEdit wrapper some time ago and it works fine in 9x - I've even posted a test script at the AHK forums, in the BASS thread [link]; should work without problems in XP+ too, I guess..-Drugwash (February 20, 2010, 07:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

Extremely unlikely that this will happen.

skwire:
v1.0.4 build 15 - 2010-03-06
    ! Fixed some 120 DPI graphical issues.  (Thanks, TT1)

Drugwash:
Thank you for the 9x fix and apologies for late reply - still no Internet connection where I moved to . :(

Oh and ... Happy belated Birthday!  8) ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version