ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (90/174) > >>

Greybrow:
Collection is about 8000.

About dropping files. Trout could first save the list, and then read it. Or read it on demand (after scrolling).

Is there a way to change playlist grid color? Or change line to dotted line? Or turn it off?
I like lime on black theme, and almost white grid spoils it a bit. :)

I have just tried aimp2. It takes 5MB of ram opened, 9MB with collection loaded as playlist, and 16MB with library opened.
And it does gapless. And last.fm. And has library and tag editor. And plays wide variety of music formats. But looks more like winamp.
I don't know how they did it :o but they're from Russia :)
http://www.aimp.ru/ (English version available)

skwire:
Collection is about 8000.
About dropping files. Trout could first save the list, and then read it. Or read it on demand (after scrolling).-Greybrow (December 12, 2009, 07:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

No, I'm not going to change this behaviour.

Is there a way to change playlist grid color? Or change line to dotted line? Or turn it off?
I like lime on black theme, and almost white grid spoils it a bit. :)-Greybrow (December 12, 2009, 07:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

I can add an option to toggle the grid.  The grid colour itself, as far as I know, can only be changed via Windows colour schemes.

I have just tried aimp2. It takes 5MB of ram opened, 9MB with collection loaded as playlist, and 16MB with library opened.
And it does gapless. And last.fm. And has library and tag editor. And plays wide variety of music formats. But looks more like winamp-Greybrow (December 12, 2009, 07:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

I am familiar with AIMP and I think it's an extremely well done music player.  However, I'm not a fan of skinned interfaces.  Trout is not written to compete with other players.  I simply don't care about things like RAM usage (unless an app uses hundreds of megs for no good reason).  For the record, within Trout, I don't use any SetProcessWorkingSetSize tricks to artificially lower apparent RAM usage.

I started writing Trout for myself and I'm very flattered that many many people, including yourself now, have helped shape what it is today.

skwire:
v1.0.3 build 261 - 2009-12-12
    + Added option under the View menu to show/hide gridlines of the main playlist.  (Thanks, Greybrow)

Greybrow:
Trout is not written to compete with other players.
I started writing Trout for myself and I'm very flattered that many many people, including yourself now, have helped shape what it is today.-skwire (December 12, 2009, 09:03 AM)
--- End quote ---
:D
That's the spirit. It's usually very hard to work for free and get only requests and complains :)

jeirich:
How do I disable the shell extension?  I can't find it in ShellExView.  Thanks in advance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version