ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (87/174) > >>

Larix:
Yes, Webdings is useable at Openoffice.org for example.
I have updated trout to Version 1.3 Build 249.

/edit:
I have now disabled my Windows Theme and enabled the Windows Classic Theme and the play controls appear.
When I enable my theme again the play controls disappear.

lanux128:
a tiny feature req: when adding files via 'File > Add File(s)' menu, can the last selected folder be default? Trout can remember for the current session only, just like it does for 'File > Add Folder'.

skwire:
v1.0.3 build 254 - 2009-12-09
    + The "Add files" function now remembers the last selected file.  (Thanks, lanux128)

'Tis the season for giving, my friend.  Also, since this is a file selection dialog, it remembers the last selected file.  Is that acceptable?

skwire:
I have now disabled my Windows Theme and enabled the Windows Classic Theme and the play controls appear.
When I enable my theme again the play controls disappear.-Larix (December 01, 2009, 01:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

This is a good clue, thanks.  From the screenshot, I assume you're using a custom Visual Style?  Do the glyphs show up if you use, say, one of the standard Luna themes?

lanux128:
'Tis the season for giving, my friend.  Also, since this is a file selection dialog, it remembers the last selected file.  Is that acceptable?-skwire (December 09, 2009, 09:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

indeed it is acceptable, it's cool how you always throw in some extras.. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version