ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (81/174) > >>

skwire:
So here's a feature request: A option to specify whether files should be queued or played when launched from explorer.
-sri (October 14, 2009, 12:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'll add it to my ToDo.  Thanks.

jamtrip:
Hi Skwire - I'm new to the forum - I too am a fan of Billy and was wondering if you planned on adding Gapless playback support?

Sorry if I missed it in the application.

Regards

P.S. Files 2 Folder is great too!

skwire:
Hi Skwire - I'm new to the forum - I too am a fan of Billy and was wondering if you planned on adding Gapless playback support?-rezidue (October 21, 2009, 05:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the feedback.  This has been on my ToDo since the beginning.  As much of a stickler as I am for these sorts of audio-related things, it's pretty shameful that I haven't written it in yet.  That being said, I think gapless playback is only relevant if the playing mode is the "Play list" or "Repeat list" option.  I don't think it makes sense for any of the other modes (Play file, Repeat file, Random, or Shuffle).  Would you agree?

P.S. Files 2 Folder is great too!-rezidue (October 21, 2009, 05:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks.  That's one of my Coding Snacks that I, personally, use.

skwire:
Ugh...the more I look at the code, the more I think gapless may have to wait.  At this point, I'd have to COMPLETELY overhaul the playback routines to make gapless work.

jamtrip:
...I think gapless playback is only relevant if the playing mode is the "Play list" or "Repeat list" option.  I don't think it makes sense for any of the other modes (Play file, Repeat file, Random, or Shuffle).  Would you agree?-skwire (October 22, 2009, 01:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

Absolutely.

Perhaps it's not in the cards right now? Next project - Haddock, Cod...

Regards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version