ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (80/174) > >>

troutfan:
Hmmm...if that build doesn't work for you, start Trout directly from the executable file and then try a drag & drop operation.  For some reason, that seems to make d&d work in my Vista VM.  As to why, I haven't a clue.  Maybe some more Vista-savvy folks have an idea?
-skwire (October 09, 2009, 04:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

i got it fixed :)

i installed the latest build and I ran Trout through the installation directory.

the drag & drop function is now working fine.

thanks for the support and keep up with the great work!

troutfan:
I would also like to make a suggestion for Trout:

Why not create a setting in which the user would choose the place of the dropped files?

I mean, the user should be able to place the files in a specific place (eg.: at the middle of the playslist) instead of the way of getting them dropped automatically to the end of the list.

skwire:
Why not create a setting in which the user would choose the place of the dropped files?
I mean, the user should be able to place the files in a specific place (eg.: at the middle of the playslist) instead of the way of getting them dropped automatically to the end of the list.
-troutfan (October 10, 2009, 10:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmm...that's not a bad idea.  The only issue would be how to determine where to insert the new rows.  Maybe something like "Insert after highlighted row."  Would something like that be acceptable?

sri:
Using portable version on XP SP3.

I right clicked on a mp3 and chose to open it with Trout making sure to place a tick in the check box that reads 'Always use the selected program to open this kind of file'.

I opened Trout and it's playing a certain mp3. When I double click on a mp3 in windows explorer, nothing happens.

Any idea?

Here's a screenshot of wassociate for mp3 file extension:

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

sri:
I see that the tracks are getting queued in Trout when they are launched from explorer.

So here's a feature request: A option to specify whether files should be queued or played when launched from explorer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version